I have been tagged by Carla, she is a sweetheart and she makes some of the cutest cards. Check out her blog here!
It's funny in a sense, I enjoy reading other peoples blogs but my mind goes blank when I have to tell something about myself. lol How much do you tell about yourself without sounding like a total idiot? (in my case anyhow*smile*) Well here are 7 more things about me.....thank you Carla:)
1. I love make-up and I have spent a small fortune on it! At the time Bare Minerals is my favorite and Mary Kay a close second.
2. I can't stand the sound of smacking! It drives me nuts and my mother-in-law is the queen of smackers!
3. I have to have a cup of coffee in order to start my day!
4. When I worked for Delphi, I ran a Lathe Machine. Once I got the concept of "righty tighty...lefty loosey" I could change my tools better than the guys in my department.
5. I discovered the world of crafting after my car accident. I think that after my head banged against the windshield something happened to my brain!lol While recuperating I saw a segment on television and said to myself "I can do that!" and although my crafts were a bit rocky at the start I kept on and I have discovered a brand new world of amazing card makers and friends!
6. I have gained 20 pounds since my accident, which was Jan. 13Th 2005.
7. I love reality shows and can't wait for Project Runway to begin!
Now, if you have read this consider yourself tagged....big smile!
**I truly love my mother-in-law...really..but the smacking has got to go.