Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lady Raven & Kitty Katastrophe



Hello Everyone,

I made a pair of Goth style cards for the Kenny K's Krafty Girlz On The Dark Side Challenge and for a couple more challenges in blog land as well.



My first card features Lady Raven and I wonder what she has on her mind? Lady Raven has a devilish expression that's captivating for sure. But if I were a guy, I would approach this young lady with caution because she is definitely a charmer!


My second card features Kitty Katastrophe and she is my favorite Kenny K. Gothik Angelzs image.

Kitty K. has a sweet expression and her big doe like eyes will get ya' every time!


Initially I was going for a darker look for this card but could not help myself and had to add a few touches of pink for contrast.

card details........ Both digi images are by Kenny K. ( Lady Raven and Kitty Katastrophe), sentiment by Sassy Studio Designs (Adventures in Sassyland Sentiments), card stocks for both cards... Bazzill, The Cut Cardstock Co. (blk.) and PTI, design paper for card #1. All SU except for the gingham scrap piece and for card #2 Heidi Swapp...inks Copic Markers and background airbrushed...Tools...card #1...sewing machine and SU tab punch...tools for card #2 ..stapler.....embellishments Stickles (both cards) buttons, half back pearls and ribbon

My card also meets the following blog challenge requirements..
Kenny K's Krafty Girlz....On The Dark Side
Cute Card Thursday....Whatever (You choose your own theme)
Fab N' Funky...Spotty, dotty and stretchy stripes
Little Red Wagon...Circles! ( My circle shaped buttons, polka dot ribbon)
Digital Tuesday.....Two digi stamps



I hope that everyone is enjoying what is left of the summer, in a matter of weeks it will be gone! Take care, have a beautiful day and thanks so much for stopping by and thanks for all of your awesome and inspiring comments!!! You guys are the best!!!

hugs

28 comments:

Teri said...

Wow Risa! Loving those Kenny K. images and cards you are creating. The colors are so vibrant! You sure know how to work these cards! Love all you do!!

CraftyC said...

Both stunning cards Risa. Your colouring is awesome and I love the stitching!
Clairex

Pati said...

Hi Risa

I am glad I have found your blog. So straight away had to become a follower. ;-)
Ohhh my, both your Kenny K-cards are terrific and your colouring is amazing. I am thrilled!

BIG hugs and have a great weekend!
Pati

Beth Norman said...

Thud. Sorry, I just fell off my chair.

Cami said...

Awesome Risa! TWO gorgeous cards. Your coloring is phenomenal! These gals really pop out. Great DPs and colors. I'm awestruck with how you've colored them. Hugs, Cami

Lelia Pierce said...

You go girl! I soooo love these cards! I'm especially partial to the 1st one, being that you made her a redhead and all! Very dark...and I love it!

XXX

coldwaters2 said...

WOWWWWW Risa these two are absolutely superb what fabulous images and colouring these I love thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lau W said...

Very nice cards ! superb !
xxx

"Soleil@mayotte" said...

Fabulous cards ! You've done a great job with colors.

Di said...

These 2 cards are just awesome and the images are fabulous you have coloured them beautifully!
Hugs Di xxx

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

OMG Risa both of these cards are simply stunning girl!! LOVE them both! Fabulous colors and I agree about the Kitty card I think the pink is the perfect touch!

2 Worlds said...

Wow they are naughty, their shoes kill !

LINDA said...

These are both just simply stunning.Your coloring is just beautiful.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.
Hugs, Linda

Deb said...

Wow, amazing cards, your colouring is perfect! many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Carole said...

Wow - absolutely amazing cards Risa - your colouring is just incredible!
Hugs
Carole x

mycardz said...

Wow, wow, wow! Risa - your coloring is AMAZING on these cards. I'm totally blown away .. . just gorgeous! Aren't these images so much fun to color?!! Quite a switch from Tilda! hehehe hugz, Mary

Elena said...

Amazing cards, Risa! Your coloring is so inspiring! Love what you create with Kenny K's Krafty Girlz!

Bev said...

Absolutely fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at KK x

Gena Porter - aka GDP2001 said...

Risa....Your coloring is fabulous! I love Kenny K images and have only colored a couple so far, but plan on getting a few of the new ones!
Great card!

Anneke said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday :)
Greetings Anneke

Janine said...

FABULOUS!!!

Barb said...

Your cards are AWESOME,as usual! Those are some pretty hard core chicks, but you've done a great job with them! LOL!

Tamie said...

OH MY GOSH Risa, your cards are totally fantabulous!!!!! These Kenny K images are stunning and with your coloring they become even more amazing. I don't have any of these stamps and must consider saving for some. Oh and I just love all of the stitching you did around the cards. Yep, they both rock!!!

Jennifer said...

Stunning cards. Lovely images, great l/o and super colouring!...thanks for joining us at F'n'F xx Jenny xx

Kimmarie Baker said...

Your cards are so cool! I just bought Kitty and a couple other girlz! Love seeing all the different takes on these digis!

Jacilynn said...

wow, your colors are gorgoeus. love all these sweet details@
x

Deanna said...

Great coloring!
Thanks for playing!
Dee - LRW DT

Rita said...

Awe, these are too stinking cute! I luv these images & I luv the red hair color, great job on that color & of course on ALL your coloring.