Wednesday, August 11, 2010

All That Scraps...Die Cut Challenge!


Well.....here I am again with a new card for the All That Scraps Die Cut Challenge! I made a minor "boo boo" and had to pull my previous card. But no worries cause I quickly put together a new card:)

My new card is a 4X4 scalloped square easel card that I made with the large Spellbinder dies. My image, Puppy Kiki La Rue, is matted on Spellbinders curved rectangle die. The design paper and die cut sentiment are both from a retired paper pack by Dena's Closet. I've had this paper pad since I started my crazy hobby three years ago and I absolutely LOVE every single sheet of paper in that pad. You would think that it wouldn't hurt to cut a little bit and use more of it every now and then but it does! Is this insane or what?! *lol*


For more ATS DT inspiration and the rules to the challenge, please click here.

card details...... stamp C.C. Designs (Puppy Kiki La Rue), sentiment die cut from a retired Dena's Closetpaper pack,c/s SU and PTI, DP from Dena's Closet paper pack, inks Copic Markers...tools used Nesties lg. square & scallop dies and curved rectangle die...embellishments felt flowers, Stickles and half back pearls.
We hope that you are inspired with this weeks challenge and can't wait to see your awesome creations! Have a beautiful day and thanks so much for stopping by!

hugs

14 comments:

Joy said...

Soooooo cute! Great colors, great layout and AMAZING coloring! LOVE it! :)

Unknown said...

OMG, risa...this is adorable! love the pink and chocolate together, and your coloring is PHENOMENAL! your diecut flowers are the perfect touch! great job!

Amy said...

Such a cute card Risa! Great colors and I love the black scallops framing everything! Your coloring is beautiful, awesome card!

Cami said...

Such an adorably cute card! I like this small easel card and the black and pink combo is so stunning! Your coloring always amazes me Risa! So pretty! Hugs, Cami

debby4000 said...

wonderful cute card Risa.
luv
Debby

♥Rach♥ said...

Great easel card with such fun colors! Kiki is colored so beautifully too :0) Love it!

Maggie's Crafts said...

Love the card! Brilliant colouring! :)

Tina said...

This is just delightful!

Elena said...

What a sweet card! Your coloring is amazing, Risa! Love the scalloped frame here!

Lelia Pierce said...

Absolutely adorable! I lurrrrve your card!

XXX

2 Worlds said...

love all that scraps so cute

Rita said...

Adorable, luv those soft colored pearls!

Anne said...

WOW! What a gorgeous card Risa!
And you know I love YOUR coloring ;) I wish I could do that kind of coloring one day!!

Hugs, Anne

Jodi said...

She is really cute and adorable Risa!! I love the coloring of course and the flowers you added too!
Hugs
Jodi =)