Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wild Flowers Patch Wednesday #23....Sketch




Hello Again,
I'm back to announce this weeks Wild Flower Patch Challenge which is to make a card based off of this fab sketch designed by Leigh Ann Baird!


My card features the lovely Bella, and I kept this card clean and simple. Bella is colored in with Copic Markers and the strip of design paper is from my scrap bin. Originally I was going to leave the left side bare but it looked really bare, so I added a flourish of gems to fill in that portion of my card. My sentiment is by SU and I simply attached a little ribbon to the circular tag.



For more Wild Flower Patch DT inspiration and the official rules, please click here!

card details
image..WFP digi image Bella, sentiment SU, c/s Bazzill and PTI, dp from my scrap bin, inks Copic markers,gem flourish and ribbon.


Have a beautiful day and thanks so much for stopping by!

11 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Love all the bling on here, Risa! Beautiful job!

XXX

heidy said...

Hi Risa,great card,love the simpleness.
Big hugs Heidy

Jen Shults said...

Oh this is just stunning Risa. Your coloring always blows me away. You make every image just look stunning. I love those swirls too... such a beautiful addition. HUGS!!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I adore all that bling! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Deb Neerman said...

EEEeeek! This is fabulous, Risa! LOVE those rich, dramatic colors, all the bling, and the fabulous coloring you did here! Stunning!

Danni said...

Simple? I think not! Love your coloring, as always and the bling!

2 Worlds said...

Loved the bling on the card Risa !

Ann Flowers said...

I love seeing how illustrators use their own set! And I love seeing such out of the ordinary ideas! Love this

Unknown said...

Oooooh...I love that image! I'm really liking the swirly bling too! Very beautiful!

{{hugs}}
Gracie

Elena said...

Wonderful card! Love the flourishes you added!

Joanna M. said...

As always ... I am astounded by your coloring and lay-out. But is it just me, I think "Bella" looks like she has to pee?!!