Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rak and Candy Announcements!


I received a beautiful package from Denise (Denise Loves Stamps) the other day and boy oh boy was I ever surprised!

Denise is from Hawaii and her cards and jewelry are pure awesomeness!!!!! Thank you so much for making my day shine even brighter Denise...you rock girl! Sunshine










What a beautiful card and the cupcake is so cute!




Denise's makes such beautiful jewelry! Rock on Denise!!!


Pure Awesomeness!!!!!!


Thank you so so much for the awesome card and gifts Denise!


Candy News Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy





Deb's Candy............




Deb (Crafty Card-I-Higgins) is giving away some awesome goodies on her blog. Be sure to stop by and check out her blog candy!

Summer's Candy..................


Summer (Roses on Paper) is also giving away some awesome goodies as well! Be sure to stop by and check out her awesome blog candy!



Well that's all for today......have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!!!




Flowers Hugs Flowers


Risa

7 comments:

Denise said...

So glad you like it! Thanks for visiting my blog & all your sweet comments.
Aloha~

2 Worlds said...

What a great RAK !

Marlou McAlees said...

oh you are very blessed to receive such a gorgeous card and goodies Malieta :) love that cupcake ♥ and I cant get onto Deb's blog :( everytime I do my computer goes offline, have a great day ♥

Elena said...

Oh, what a beautiful gift you recieved, Risa! Thank you for sharing all the links!

Janine said...

WOW!! How lucky are you?!!! Love your creations of late Risa!!

Maria said...

Wow, such a nice gift from Denise. those Hawaii girls are just so generous!! The jewelry and card are so beautiful!! There was a time when I wanted to make my own earrings and such.

Wow, look at those candies. Thank you for sharing them.


Maria

Teri said...

great rak from Denise! xo, Teri