Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm back................

Hello everyone and I would like to say thank you to everyone for all of their kind comments and for the beautiful cards I have received.
My husband and I went "down south" after my dads funeral and I really needed the time away to mend. I feel so much better and I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. Once again, I really want to thank my friends for the beautiful cards that I have received and the comments were very comforting to me. Thank you all so very much for all of your acts of kindness. You guys are the best!!!

I was going to download pictures of my cards but I have to re-charge my camera batteries. Tomorrow I will post pictures of my cards.

8 comments:

pescbrico said...

Happy to see you back and that you are feeling better.
Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Courtney said...

Oh, good. I am so glad you are back and refreshed!

Still praying for you!

Alex said...

I am glad you are back and had some time away to heal some - we missed you! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rita said...

Welcome back my dear, we missed you!!!

Andrea, said...

Good to see you back, take care

Little C's Creations said...

yay!!! great to see you back again!!!

hugs n' big smooches,
Jen

Corie said...

So glad you are back

great BIG hugs!!!
Corie

Maria said...

Hi Malieta!

I'm so glad that you're back. It's good that you took the time off to reflect and mend. I'm glad that you feel better.

Well, I look forward to your normal postings and to see all your lovely creations again!!

You were missed!!

Maria