Sunday, March 30, 2008
I did manage to make a few cards....
I did manage to assemble a few cards while I was out of town. What I did was take my assortment of incomplete cards and added different touches to the cards in my spare time. I would apply a dab of removable adhesive to hold my ideas in place. After I carefully unpacked everything, I took my pre-assembled cards and applied permanent adhesive after I was satisfied with my creations. I used the latest stamp set from Verve Visual for these cards. I really regret not finishing the Easter Card in time. This is a very pretty set from Verve Visual. I colored the eggs in with my Copic Markers and applied glitter to enhance the eggs this afternoon. The cards with the flower in the center are actually ATC's. I made these ATC's using the Verve Visual Stamp also. I pre-stamped the image twice. The main flower image I stamped it and used my scallop punch. I then adhered the scalloped image to the tiny ATC. Later, I cut out the second flower image and used pop dots for the 3-D effect. I added Dew Drops to the centers and embellished the flowers with glitter. The designer paper and ribbon are from Papertrey ink.(Moss Collection) My first of many Thank You cards was made with the same concept as the ATC's.
I also have a few more cards posted on my TAC blog also. Thank you all for stopping by.
Labels: Verve Visual