Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm Back!!!!!

Hello Everyone,

I hope all of you have had a wonderful week and a super weekend! We arrived home about an hour ago and it feels great to be home again. We stayed in Grand Rapids with our relatives and each day was a new adventure. I really LOVE Grand Rapids and would eventually like to move there one day.

In the meantime, I'm looking at suitcases and bags that need to be sorted and put away. I love to pack up stuff but unpacking is another story....I hate it! *LOL*

As soon as I get everything sorted and relax a bit, I will be around and catch up on my blogging.

Thank you all so much for stopping by!

hugs

Risa

6 comments:

Donalda said...

So glad you are back dear safe and sound. You are back and I am going back to those long hours after being off a week. Hugs

2 Worlds said...

Welcome Back

Kyoko said...

WELCOME BACK RISA ... hope you had a great vacation with your family!

Jamee said...

eeww i hate unpacking too!!! it took me 4 days to unpack everything when we got back from vegas!!!

Barb said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you had a great time!

Elena said...

I am so glad that you are back, Risa! And very happy that you had a wonderful time!