Monday, April 14, 2008

More beautiful RAKs !!!!!

The beauty of having friends.....Beauiful RAKs!

Gail of A DRAGONFLY GARDEN sent me this beautiful card. Gail is so creative and I love this card very much!



This beautiful card is from Jen of Pieces of Me. Jen is a sweetheart and I adore this beautiful card!



Cheryl (Mochamoma) sent me this beautiful package of stamped images, card stock, ribbon and brads. I can't wait to color in these beautiful images and I love the ribbon!




From Sherry Bowman..This card is really very pretty "IRL" the butterfly is 3-D and I was so mad at myself when a few drops of coffee wasted on my card.


Hello everyone and how was your weekend? Mine was OK and I spent the better half of it resting. I still have a few important appointments this week and I will try to post some of the cards I'm working on in between appointments.

Fast forward to the good stuff.....here are a few more beautiful RAKs that I have received. Everyone has been so good to me and I truly appreciate it!
Thank you all very much...you all have truly made my day and I am very thankful.


6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

these are lovely, lucky you,well deserved

Alex said...

wonderful RAKs Malieta!!! Lucky you!!

I have blog candy - check it out!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Wowwweee you are one lucky lady... what amazing RAKS Malieta. Each and every one of them is soooo beautiful.
Hope you are well hun :D
hugs
Chris xx

Lauren said...

You deserve these beautiful creations!

Rita said...

Beautiful RAK's! It's so great how a hand made card from friends can uplift your spirits!

Maria said...

Oh what pretty cards your received Malieta! You are definitely worth it so I can see why you would receive them!

I'm glad it made your day!!

Maria