Friday, December 14, 2007

Sugar N Spice and Everything Nice....



I have admired Elzybells Stamps ever since I saw a card posted by Jen Balcer some time ago. Jen's cards are beautiful and she is an inspiration to me as well. I had no idea how tiny these Elzybells are! I was totally surprised when I lifted the small bag out of the box. It was love at first sight and I promptly went to work. I wanted my card to be pink and white and it had to have "bling". I think that I will be paying the Elzybells site another visit soon!

Materials

cardstock: Papertrey Ink White and The Cutcardstock Company Pink Shimmer

stamp: Elzybells

sentiment: Stampendous (the sentiment is inside the card)

inks: Palette Black and Copic Ciao Markers RV21 and RV04

bling: em*BELLA*shments (pink)

scallops: Spellbinders Sm. oval Nestabilities

ribbon: Michael's

Cuttlebug: The Snowflake Folder

Other embellishments used were Marvy Uchida's sm. snowflake punch, pop dots,SU's paper piercer and Stickles

Thank you for visiting and have a great weekend!

11 comments:

My Paper World said...

She is adorable!

pescbrico said...

I love the dress! :) Your card is really beautifull!

Rita said...

Awwwww! I luv your card Malieta! This stamp & your color & card design are beautiful & perfect for this stamp!

Stamper Gail said...

Oh I just love your little Elzybell card Risa. Pink and white are so nice together. Man you sure are getting some use of your snowflakes this month. Too darn cute!

~Carla~ www.moralia.wordpress.com said...

Beautiful!!! Love the 'bling'!

2 Worlds said...

This is such a sweet card
I love pink so :)
everything pink to me is nice

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is adorable! So soft and pretty in pink!

Ila said...

I love these cards....that duck is so adorable and your coloring is Fabulous!!

Ila said...

Super Adorable!! I love this card too...love the image and snowflake accents you added.

Andrea, said...

This is such a pretty card, her dress looks fab

Beth Norman said...

Oh, Malieta, I love this card!