Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lili of the Valley Thursday Challenge!




Hello Everyone,
Today is Thursday and it's time for another LOTV Challenge! This weeks challenge is to make a card based on the awesome sketch provided by our own Jo Austin!



As of now, LOTV Thursday Challenges are held every two weeks. We understand that a lot of people are busy and the two week time frame gives you a bit more time to play. We would love to see what creative ideas you come up with based upon this sketch. (cards are due by May 7th) When you are finished with your card, please link your creation to LOTV Thursday Challenge Blog. For more information and inspiration from the rest of the LOTV DT, click here.



Card Details..........
stamp Magnolia's Butterfly colletcion, sentiment is blank for now, card stock Neenah Solar White, DP SU's Rockabilly Speciality Paper, inks Copic Markers, Nesties Dies and SU's window punch, ribbon, black pearls, extra fine glitter, ribbon and one button

Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs

Risa

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Risa..
Your colouring is `gorgeous` Have a lovely Day:)♥

Lynda Nielsen said...

OHHHH MY GOODNESS, this is ABSOLUTELY POSSITIVILY STUNNING. Gorgeous colors, so bright and vivid. There is so much to love about this one. I love the red/white/black combo, and your coloring is so very fantastic.
I don't even know what else to say.
Hugs
Lynda =)

Tina said...

This is the cutest. Love the colors and that adorable image.

Lauren said...

This is such a sweet card Risa! You really are the queen of coloring.

Anonymous said...

Risa this is a fantastic card, wonderful colours, hugs rachxx

Kim said...

Risa what an adorable Tilda you have created! Beautiful! Thanks for much for the link in your sidebar of my blog candy and for entering! :) Good Luck in the drawing hun!
Hugs~ Kim

2 Worlds said...

ahh one more magnolia for my wishlist

Beautiful card, I love red !

Beth Norman said...

Love this card!! Your colouring is awesome, Risa. The sketch is very interesting; I'm definately going to use it!

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is precious! I love her red outfit.

Maria said...

Oh my gosh, your card is fantastic. ..so vibrant and pretty!! I love that Edwin image. . .you know, I haven't used my Magnolia stamps for a while. too many stamps, too little time. Do you feel that way sometimes?

The sketch is awesome and you did such a beautiful job with. . .as always your coloring is perfection!!

Maria

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, Risa! This is gorgeous!!! I love the way you've colored her in ... simply amazing!

GREAT take on the sketch!

Have a great weekend!!!

~Hugs, Deb

Little C's Creations said...

My Mags are sooo old... =0( I'm so behind on things, huh? Love your coloring, girl... this is such a precious image!!!

hugs,
Jen

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Risa, the colours are fabulous and you have coloured Tilda perfectly. I love the Nesties die you have used, it took me a while to figure out which 1 it is as it looks so different that way.
Have a great day

Barb said...

Adorable card, Risa! I love this image and it is colored just perfectly. I love how you make it look like light is hitting on the image. So so nice. Great paper choice, too. LOVE the cheery cherries! TFS!

Rita said...

Awwwww sooo cute!

Elena said...

What a cute sketch!And you card is so Beautiful! I love the bright colors! And always admire your coloring!

Teri said...

Love the butterfly collection. The coloring is fabulous, as always, and I just love your take on this sketch!! hugs teri

Marcea said...

Wonderful card Risa, your colouring is beautiful - love the bright colours!
-x-