Thursday, October 23, 2008

Awards, RAKs and Goodies!


Happy Wednesday Greetings!

I have a few RAKs that I want to share this morning plus an award and a few goodies.
I really feel blessed to have met such wonderful people from all parts of the world. Thank you all so much for making my day shine even brighter!!

This RAK and goodies are from Jana






This RAK is from Angie. I'm not sure if Angie has a blog but thank you so much for the beautiful card Angie!


This RAK is frome my sister-in-law from Texas. Once she entered my craft room she discovered another world and has been hooked every since. My brother kids me and tells me it's my fault that she is addicted! Well...as long your addiction is good and clean fun its OK in my book!



I've also been nominated for this award from Donalda and this award from Jana. Thank both of you ladies so much! I look forward to viewing all of your creations and it is definitely a pleasure to visit your blogs!

Have a great weekend everyone and I'll see you Monday!


Risa

11 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh, WOW! you've hit paydirt! Lucky you!

Elena said...

Oh, Risa! Thank you for sharing your wonderful news! The gifts are very nice!

Lauren said...

Lucky lady! Now let's see what you make.

Maria said...

Awww, how sweet to receive such nice goodies!! Well, enjoy all your nice stuff!! Is Jana's gift a mini album. She's so good making them!!

Maria

Rach said...

Beautiful RAK Risa,
hugs rachxx

Janine said...

WOW !!! What a great mail day!!!
Have a good one Risa!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Fun stuff! Enjoy your goodies! Have a great weekend!!

Little C's Creations said...

Hey Girl... what a great bunch of RAKS - you are soooo loved!!! BTW, here is Angie's Blog: http://angiesaspiringart.blogspot.com/

Big Hugs!!!
Jen

Anonymous said...

`Well Done` with your awards Risa you are soo deserving of these!!!
`Enjoy` all your goodies your creations are just beautiful:)
`Good Luck` in my Draw...
Have a lovely Evening~X~

Teri said...

Beautiful RAKS Risa! Love all of them!

Deb said...

fabulous RAKs, and congratulations on your awards! Love all your latest creations, especially your beautiful Whiff of Joy cards!