My wonderful friend Jana of 2Worldswings has tagged me! Man oh man...it seems like the questions are getting longer....*smile* But I don't mind. Thank you Jana!
Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I gave birth to my 2ND child.
2. I married for the 2ND time
3. I was living in an apartment.
4. I was very much in love with my husband. ( I still am but it's a more mature love)
5. I spent 7 months on "sick leave" due to a difficult pregnancy.
Five things on my to do list today:
1. Clean up my craft area.
2. Wash my hair.
3. Make a couple cards after I clean up.
4. Pluck my eyebrows.
5. Clean my bathroom.
Five things I will do when I'm a millionaire:
1. Have my dream home built.
2. Set aside money for kids education.
3. Make a donation for children that have been abused and Toys for Tots.
4. Take care of my immediate family.
5. I would have an "out of sight" crafting area!
Five things I'll never wear again:
1. Shorts above my knee. (thanks to cellulite...yuk!)
2. My size 8 pants! Of course I wish I could!
3. My heels! Due to my car accident, heels make my back hurt.
4. Streaks in my hair. (A few years ago,I put some streaks in my hair. I let the stuff sit too long in my hair, talk about a "hot mess"! lol
5. Low waist jeans! (They make me look wider in the hips!)
Five of my favorite toys:
1. My laptop
2. My digital camera
3. My Cadillac CTS, I love that car!
4. My stamps
5. My stamping accessories.
Five banes of my existence:
1. Saying "bad words"! Not the terrible bad words,but I do say the "S" word too much.....*ouch*
2. My need for order in my house! (My DH is such a slob..I drive him crazy and he drive me crazy!) lol
3. My love of purses
5. I can't think of anything else ....shucks!!!
Now that I have bored you all to pieces, I'm going to tag 3 people!
1. Stamper Gail