Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I love these High Hope Stamps!


I purchased some stamps from High Hopes Rubber Stamps recently and I think they are so cute! If you like to color your images, these are the stamps for you! Give these stamps a try, I guarantee you will love them. The name of this lovely stamp is Valerie Nurse Angel and she is part of the Angel Collection.
I made this card for Bad Sherry and Jeanne S. weekly sketch challenge. I love designer prints and I have a ton of it! But, I have a hard time incorporating it into my cards or scrapbook layouts. I think that I have to focus on one particular color within the print pattern. Wish me luck!

card stock: SU(choc. chip) Bazzill and the printed paper is from Provo Craft
stamp: High Hopes Rubber Stamp (Valerie Nurse Angel)
sentiment: The Cats Pajamas
inks: Palette (Black), Archival Brilliance(Coffee Bean),and Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Ink(Tea Dye)
tools: SU paper piercing tool, 1 3/8 circle punch and my scallop scissors
ribbon: SU's Choc. Chip

I used my Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol to color in my stamp. I also used SU's markers to highlight areas and my Signo White Gel Pen. I used a Pop-Dot for dimesion(circle punch), very fine glitter (the angel wings) and a rhinestone to embellish circle punch. (I brought a pk. from my local dollar store.)

14 comments:

Deb M in BC :) said...

Very cute card! Love those stamps too!

2 Worlds said...

This is cute !
Yes they have great stamps, I just received some this week but I want do some for thanksgiving from TAC first.
Cute card. This one is on my wish list too.

Flossie's Follies said...

This is a great card, those stamps are adorable.

My Paper World said...

very cute! Love the image and the fun sentiment!

Maria said...

Fabulous job on your card Malieta. You did a great job intergrating the designer paper with your image. Honestly, I really don't focus too much on the patterns of the designer paper. . .I usually use whatever that's available that matches the colors of my images.

Wonderful job on your coloring too! The image is way cute!

Maria

~Carla~ www.moralia.wordpress.com said...

Beautiful card!!!! I'm hooked on HH stamps too!! YUMMY! Have yet another order coming this week I hope!! lol!!

Dawn Easton said...

Such a cute card! I really need to order those stamps!! Your colouring is GREAT!

Pattyjo said...

Hello....I just got home tonight from Vacation and saw your blog. I sent you my address in an email...am I too late?

Pattyjo

Jen said...

i love these high hopes stamps too - but haven't thought of purchasing any just yet.... you did a great job, girl! it's such a cute card!!

hugs,
Jen

Mary said...

I love this! That stamp is so cute, and wow! You are a great color-er! (;

Sherry Cheever said...

I so need to get some of these High Hope Stamps. This is flippin' Adorable!

Andrea said...

This stamp is so cute and I love the way you have coloured it.

scrappintrish said...

Hi, You and I are partners for the Halloween Swap from the Witches Cauldron.. :) I am very excited to check out your Blog...
I just learned about High Hopes Stamps and I LOVE them. I do not have any of my own though and would love some. Maybe in the near future!. :)

Anonymous said...

[b]Set software LoveBots v 5.2[/b]

All for a mass mailing dating http://24lux.ru/

The script is written in php5

Features:

[i]registration, account activation
manual input captures, or the solution through antikapchu
filling data accounts:
- Gulf desired photo
- Инфы about yourself
- Diary
- Sexual preference[/i]

gulyalka on questionnaires spammer on lichku
- Randomization Posts: replacement of Russian letters in Latin analogues

optimized to work in a continuous loop
check-activation-filling-spam check ..

Updates and support free of charge.

Price per set 100 wmz

For the first 10 buyers price 70 wmz (your feedback on the software).

For shopping I ask in icq: 588889590 Max.

Scrin program:

[IMG]http://i066.radikal.ru/1002/9d/a7a68e8c96ee.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i054.radikal.ru/1002/19/9db76967c0e5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://s003.radikal.ru/i202/1002/24/20716e86512e.jpg[/IMG]

Flooding in the subject no! Write to feedback after the purchase.