Monday, October 11, 2010

Think Pink!


Hello and Happy Monday!

I'm starting the week off with one of my new Tickled Pink Stamps, Lil Lolita Willow. I have seen these stamps on various blogs and fell in love with them from the moment I saw them.



After making so many autumn and Halloween cards, it felt great to lighten things up a bit. My base colors are pink and white and for contrast, I colored Willow's hair,lips and eye lids black. Other embellishments are ribbon, half back pearls, Diamond and Fruit Punch Stickles. I also made this card for various blog challenges that range from girlie and the color pink.


I hope that your week is off to a terrific start and that you had a wonderful weekend. Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

card details......
stamp Tickled Pink Stamps, Lil Lolita Willow, sentiment Lockhart Stamp Company, c/s Bazzill and Papertrey Ink, DP 3Bugs in a Rug (Savannah and A Trip T Paris)....inks Copic Markers and Memento Tuxedo Black, tools used sewing machine and MS lg. scallop border edge punch, SU's window punch and small edge scallop scissors, embellishments ribbon, Kaisercraft pearls, Diamond and Fruit Punch Stickles.


My card also qualifies for the following blog challenges.....

A Spoon Full of Sugar....sparkle and shine
Just add ink......pink
Raise The Bar....pink
Colour Create...Pink,Green and Cream
Creative Cottage...Bling
Inky Impressions....Anything Goes
Cowgirl Sunday.........Girly Girl
365 Cards... In Stitches
Wild Orchid....Stitch it Up!
My Sheri CRAFTS....Stitches


29 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Risa,what a sweety,love your colors,
Hugs Heidy

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

Awesome job coloring! That image is too cute! Thanks for sharing with us this week!

margie c said...

Willow is gorgeous! Love PINK!!! Beautiful job, Risa :)
Happy Monday!
hugs, margie

stephanne said...

Oh my gosh Risa!!! This is wonderful!! I love the fresh, clean, light look to it and your colouring is wonderful!! I am so thrilled to see you playing with these lovely lil' lolitas, your work is always fabulous!!!
hugs, stephanne

Renkata said...

wow so sweet and girly card.

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Oh my gosh this is the CUTEST ever! I love the ruffled ribbon, and you are right, that image is too cute! Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar!

Marianne said...

This is a really beautiful girly card! Great coloring and beautiful ribbon!
Thanks for playing along at cowgirl sunday challenge,
Marianne

Anita Hovey said...

Fabulous card Risa. I love this image! Thanks for sharing at Raise the Bar this week.

Sadilla said...

Hey Risa
That's sooooo nice!!! I really like it a lot, and the image is very pretty!!!
hugs
Sadia

Christine Blain said...

Oh, I LOVE this, Risa! The colour of her hair looks fantastic, against the soft pinks of the rest of the card. Love the ruffled ribbon, to complement her ruffly dress. Great card!

P.G. Lamb said...

Very pretty card! I love all the details! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

Jacilynn said...

I love this. THe ribbon is fabulous. soo pretty

Tracy said...

beautiful card i love the soft colours and the fab image. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, Tracy x

debby4000 said...

Risa this is gorgeous, wonderful fab image.
luv
Debby

mochamama said...

Sweet image Risa!! Love the pink with the black hair, wowsers. Your coloring is topnotch!!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Gorgeous card, Risa!! Love the pink and your coloring is AMAZING!!
Hugs~
Sheri

2 Worlds said...

Loved the big eyes, your coloring is so good !
great job my friend

Davi said...

Risa this is sooo pretty. I LOVE that image and all the pink and ruffly ribbon. You do the most amazing job coloring images!!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Super cute!1 I love the lace and stitching.

cabio's craft corner said...

What a wonderful project. Love the image and your papers are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Angela said...

Oh she's darling! Beautiful job! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions! hugs, Angela

Scrapping Cat said...

Adorable....she totally reminds me of Abbey from NCIS!!!!!

Elena said...

What a sweet card! Love the beautiful pink colors here! Ruffled ribbon looks so elegant and gentle at the same time!

mycardz said...

OMGoodness Risa, this card is adorable! I love the image and again, your fantastic coloring and color choice! AWESEOME! hugz, Mary

~ Sophia ~ said...

You are soo right! She is one sweet little darling!
Love your colouring... looks great!

Kleeblatt said...

Beautiful card. I like your image and the colors. Thanks for the playing by CSSC. I hope, we see you in the next week again.
Good luck.
Hugs Monika

Gloria Stengel said...

Very cute in pink! Amazing coloring job! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.

Pam said...

I could definitely learn a thing or two from you on how to color images - gorgeous!

Dena said...

Risa, your coloring is wonderful!!! I just love this card and the beautiful way it is all put together!
Thank you so much for joining the Colour Create Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena