Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Two For Tuesday....Sparkle Creations!



Hello Everyone!

Today is Tuesday and time to start the week with another Sparkle Creations Challenge. This weeks challenge is to make a card pertaining to fall... harvest,Halloween etc. I chose the theme of Halloween for my challenge card which features Broomstick Lucy.
I wanted something different for this card and decided not to use design paper. I embossed the base layer of card stock with Cuttlebug's new 5X7 Clockworks folder. Instead of the rich colors of fall, I went with the bolder colors of Halloween, lots of black and orange on this one. The only embellishments are ribbon,buttons and Stickles.


We hope that you join in with this weeks challenge and look forward to viewing your creations. You must use a Sparkle Creations image on your card and the winner of each challenge wins a special treat from Sparkle! For more Sparkle Creations DT inspiration, please click here.
card details... stamp....Sparkles Creations Broomstick Lucy, sentiment clipped from a sheet of design paper by Reminisce, c/s...PTI and Bazzill, inks...Copic Markers...Tools Cuttlebug's 5X7 Clockworks embossing folder and EK Success scallop border punch...embellishments...ribbon,buttons and Stickles

My card also meets the following blog challenge requirements...
Daisy Doodles....Clean & Simple
Paper Playtime.....Autumn (Anything that pertains to fall i.e. colors or Halloween)
Scrap Creations....Fall
Wild Orchard...Ribbon and bows
I Did It Creations.....Keep It Simple
Paper Sundaes.....Fall or Halloween Colors
I also want to thank everyone for the beautiful birthday wishes and the birthday RAKs. I enjoyed every moment of my special day and I just want to thank everyone for making my day shine even brighter

hugs

27 comments:

Laurel said...

So sweet!

heidy said...

OMG Risa,this is so adorable.
Hugs Heidy

debby4000 said...

Oh this is wonderful Risa.
luv
Debby

Janis said...

She is so cute! Reminds me of Bewitched. Love it! Thank you so much for playing in paper with us this week at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

fi's cards and crafts said...

wow great card and image. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

Fi

Jeanette said...

I love the bright bold colors. This is a beautifully designed card. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Stephanie Kraft said...

Just darling, Risa!!

Cheryl said...

This card is just too cute!

Jodi said...

How sweet!! I love your pretty coloring on this Halloween image!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Kathy said...

This is just adorable!! What a cute witch!!! Love your bow as well!
Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge at WOC ~ your card is fabulous!
:)Kathy

Sparkle said...

This is just darling!

alicaz said...

Wonderful card! Great image and coloring too!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Joanne Gilch said...

One of my GDs is here today and she happened to see your witch. she loved it and the cat on the broom. "How cute!", she said. she's only three.
thank you for joining the challenge at Daisy Doodles.

Crafty Jenn said...

Wow Risa! Your coloring is FANTASTIC! Lucy is totally brought to life. This is great.

Jennie said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at IDIC this week

xx

Elena said...

This card is so adorable! I love how you colored Broomstick Lucy!

Katja said...

This is definitely the cutest Halloween-card ever!!! I love this image. Thanks for joining our challenge at I Did It Creations!

Greetings,
Katja (IDIC-DT)

Gemma said...

a great project Risa! Thanks for joining in our Keep it Simple challenge this week at I Did it Creations! Gemma :)

Gurkiss said...

Oooh what a card. Love it. I love your coloring.

Thank you for joining us at IDIC :)

Hugs Gurkiss

Jacki Randolph said...

WOW, what a fabulous card!! Your coluring is absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for playing with us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Peggy said...

This is an adorable witch! Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Padster said...

Simply beautiful - thanks for joining us at IDIC this week - hugs Debbie x

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card thanks so much for joining our Keep it Simple at IDIC!

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, I love it!
Thanks so much for joining our Keep it Simple at IDIC!

Lawren said...

What a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Daisy Doodles.

Lawren - DT

Rhonda said...

CUTE! This is a great card!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Daisy Doodles. :)

Kristen said...

Oh my word, this is super cute!!!! Love, love, love it. Thanks for playing with Going Grey with Scrap-Creations!