Friday, August 20, 2010

Rockstar Anya


Hello Everyone,

I managed to make a card for a couple of challenges in between running here and there. So far, it looks like next week will be a normal again!!!! I'm really looking forward to some normality and hopefully it will even be better after the kids return to school!

My card features Rockstar Anya (discontinued) with purple and pink hair and lots of sparkle. I even included some ribbon,roses, half pearls, die cuts and even some metal. Now how I managed to make this work is beyond me even, but somehow I managed to squeeze in a few blog challenge demands on one card.

Rockstar Anya is colored in with Copic Markers and I embellished her guitar with a couple layers of Stickles. I mounted my image on the lg. size nesties oval and scallop dies and added a metal note charm to my ribbon. Other embellishments are mini roses and half pearls. The sentiment is from Amuse Art Stamps (SU's Window punch was used here) and the card stock by Papertrey Ink.

My card also qualifies for the following blog challenges.....

Kaboodle Doodles....Must use metal on card
Ooh-La-La....Spots & Dots
The Pink Elephant....Ribbon & Sparkles
Wild Orchard....One for the girls
Anyone for Anya...Photo inspired colors...pinks&purple
7 Kids College Fund....Pink & Dots
Crazy 4 Challenges....Music on Card
Paper Jewels...Ribbon & Flowers
One Stitch At A Time....Use Punches on Card
Just Scraps......Anything goes
Aly's Sunday Challenge....Get Dotty
Aud Sentiments......Anything Goes (as far as sentiments)
Charisma Cardz ...Die Cuts


I also want to thank everyone for all of their lovely comments. I know that I have been "MIA" lately and all of that is about to change. I appreciate you all for taking the time to stop by and most of all, your comments make me smile. You guys are the best!!!! Take care and have a beautiful weekend!

hugs

27 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Gorgeous card! Your coloring is amazing!

heidy said...

Hi Risa,what a beautiful have you make during my absent.
I love every single one.
Big hugs Heidy

Hetty said...

This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.

gr hetty

Polly Pierce said...

Risa the card is amazing, thankyou for reminding me I have anya stamps somewhere in my stash, I havent used them for ages!!!

Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT challenge, hope to see you again soon
Paula xx

1LuvnMama said...

Hi Risa!

Sorry for not visiting as often . . . the little guy in my tummy (as well as my other 2 kids) are sucking out all my energy. I have no motivation to craft, but glad that my DT responsibilities force me to stay connected.

Luv your card using Rockstar Anya! Your coloring is fabulous and I adore your sense of style! :) Take care!

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Beautiful work! Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT, and we'll have a new challenge for you tomorrow, so don't forget to check in :D

yvonne said...

Hi Risa
Wow your colouring is brill!!
Lovely card
Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya
Yvonne x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Risa

Fabulous colouring, thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Ali x

Beth Norman said...

Oh so awesome. Your bright colours are eye popping. Your colouring is so perfect too.

Hetty said...

This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.

gr hetty

Elena said...

Adorable card! Really like the way how you colored Anya's hair! And look at the cute charm you added!
Hope everything is well with you, Risa!

Audrey said...

What an adorable card! I love that sentiment and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to join in our monthly drawing going on right now.

Julie said...

Simply adorable! Lvoe that hair. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

2 Worlds said...

Risa this is so cute im posting on twitter so everyone can be jealous of your coloring !! LOL

Padster said...

Just gorgeous - Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week
hugs,
Debbie x

Shirley N said...

Wow Risa your coloring is gorgeous! Such a happy card, makes me smile!

Cami said...

Wow Risa! Your card is so cool! I love how you colored her hair! the perfect color combo with your wonderful coloring skills. I would love to try coloring with such funky colors and they go so well with TGF images! I hope to spend more time blog hopping now that things have simmered a bit! I'm so glad I visited here for inspiration! Hugs, Cami

Julie said...

Fab card, I really like her hair. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.

Tina said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Deconstructing Jen said...

Wow this is fabulous! the coloring on her hair is soooo cool. Love this!

LORi said...

WOWZA Wonderful Risa!! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with The Pink Elephant!!!

Pink Hugs - LORi

Sparkle said...

Such a fabulous card!

Martha said...

wow, just amazing, thanks for joining Charisma

Jenny said...

Gorgeous card Risa! Your colouring is amazing!! Thanks for playing at Paper Jewels again.

Deb said...

fabulous card Risa, love the glittery guitar, what a star! hugs Debx

Teri said...

Hi Risa! I just love your Rockstar Anya! I have this cute image and haven't even inked her up yet! You have inspired me to!

Vee said...

Fabulous card, and a lovely design. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee